- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil, calendars and bespoke dies are available.
- Handle a range of mixed stock
- Tab adjustment for index cutting
- Optional 2-part split dies for book and calendar work
|Mechanical cycles per hour||6,600 / 9,000|
|Min. punching width||105 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||85 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||360 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||3 mm (1)|
|Punch dies available||3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb, tear-off|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||No|
|Variable margin depth||Optional|
|Die changeover time||15 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||2,000 x 1,200 x 1,750 mm|
|Machine weight||1,150 kg (2)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||2,250 x 1,450 x 2,200 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||1,600 kg (2)|
|Power requirement||230/400V / 50Hz / 3 ph. / 3kW
240/415V / 50Hz / 3 ph. / 3kW
115/200V / 60Hz / 3 ph. / 3kW
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
110/150 = cycles per/min.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.
(1) Dependent on the machine type/die type.
(2) Weight excluding the die.