leafletFOLDER NET 21 for folding pharmaceutical inserts
Paper sizes: Version I: max. 216 x 320 mm min. 60 x 80 mm
Version II: max. 216 x 600 mm min. 60 x 80 mm
Fold length: max. 225 mm; min. 16 mm
Paper weight: 40 to 180 GMS Speed: 240 m per minute (depending on material)
Folding pharmaceutical inserts better: user-friendly operation, reliable reproducibility, high productivity.
Packaging systems in the pharmaceutical and food industry are highly productive, versatile machines. Folding pharmaceutical inserts is just one of a large number of individual processes. Adjustments at the fold modules require special knowledge and are relatively time-consuming.
With its pharmaceutical folder leafletFOLDER NET 21, MB Bäuerle offers for the first time a computer-controlled fold unit for this type of applications.
Fields of application: Can be integrated into packaging and cartoning machines (online machine) or offline machine for pharmaceutical folds.
Comparable to an autopilot, the computer control takes charge of the
- Automatic fold plate setting
- No installation of deflectors when changing the type of fold
- Automatic positioning of fold rollers
- Automatic positioning of code readers
- 16 fold types are pre-programmed
- 200 repetitive jobs can be memorized
- Accurate reproducibility of setting data for repetitive jobs
- User-friendly operation through touch screen
- Network interface allows complex integration via Ethernet
The novel operating concept reduces walking distances around