DA2002 modular semi automatic
- Mech. Speed man/auto: 4 min (*);
- Voltage: 400 Volt 3 phase + N – 50 Hz;
- Power requirements: 5,5 Kw;
- Compressed air: 300 Nl/min a 6 bar;
- Dims. Basic mach.: 2400 x 1300 x h 1300 mm;
- Net weight of machine: kg 600.
Arriving from the well known DA 1001 of which several units have been installed worldwide, this multi-functional gluing and case making machine can produce folders, book cases and paper-over board products in short and medium quantities. The machine consists of guing unit for hot and cold glue (DA175) with automatic viscosity control (DA100) vacuum table (DA2000) with guides for the precise positioning of the cardboard pieces on the glued material, folding and pressing rollers (DA301) for simultaneous turning-in of 2 sides at a time. Corner cutter S 74/13. The machine can produce up to 300 cases per minute with one operator.
100 other products in the same category: