2013 Unibind BCC8 Casing-in Machine
To work in conjunction with the 750A Case Maker - especially for photo books production.
• Very short set-up times
• Binds by heating up the pre-applied resin
• No liquid glue used
• 'CaseSheets', endsheets can be placed at the front & back of the book block
• Cases-in by crimping the heated spine & gluing the 'CaseSheets'
• These sheets blend with the 'Mirror' inside case lining to give uniform look
• Non-marking flat production - No wing action.
Price: EUR 45,500 Complete, loaded on to transport (Australia).
Note: our machine has been specially modified by the factory to handel 8 book in 1 pass.
This give the machine the ability to process 15mm spine books.
100 other products in the same category: