SHORT LINE DESCRIPTION
• Manual positioning of the open notebooks onto the feeding platform.
• Punching of the 2 holes in which the elastic band will be threaded through.
• Cutting of the elastic band directly from its roll, according to the required length
• Automatic positioning of the elastic band, threading of the same in the holes previously made
and automatic elastic band fixing by setting two metal eyelets or rivets onto the holes.
• Delivery of the ready product back to the operator.
• Used materials: • Notebooks made by thin board and/or grey board with spiral
(max. spine 25mm) and/or flat covers.
• Flat elastic band on roll (it can be supplied by “Peroni Products Srl” )
• Eyelets or rivets according to your samples.
• Thickness: min. 1mm - max. 2,5mm.