Folaint Mercury 760 NG
FOLIANT Mercury 760 NG
The FOLIANT Mercury 760 NG is a next generation of popular SF version. It is very compact industrial laminating machine, constructed for a heavy duty digital and offset outputs lamination. It is equipped with an integrated suction feeding head Foliant and a high speed bump separator. Several options are available for the Mercury machine – Foliant Foiler, pallet stacker, etc. Due to its high pressure system, format and performance the machine is suitable for all jobs – all kinds of digital printed sheets lamination and high volumes of offset printed sheets size B2+ lamination too. The machine maximum speed is up to 20 m/min., while performance is 1300 sheets per hour of B1 portrait (white paper 200 gsm).
The FOLIANT Mercury 760 NG is equipped with a rising pile back separation stream feeder and with a suction feed head Foliant. It is driven by an Omron servo motor and controlled by a machine central PLC. The Becker vacuum pump is used for sheets back airing. The overlaps are electronically controlled, in an „in-run“ automatic mode, from the touch screen. The accuracy is +/- 2 mm under-lap (in a constant speed). The feeder is fitted with a lifting plate and its capacity is a 40 cm pile of paper.
The FOLIANT Mercury 760 NG laminator maximum sheet size is 76 x 110 cm. The minimum sheet size is 20 x 30 cm (A4).The FOLIANT Mercury 760 NG machine is a single sided thermal industrial laminator, laminating the 115 – 600 gsm paper.
The laminating unit is equipped with an adjustable twin decurl unit:
- With a decurl blade for offset printed sheets decurling
- With a decurl roller for digital printed sheets decurling (to prevent the scratches on sheets printed on both sides by digital print with sensitive inks).
The roll of a film is mounted on a quick-changed shaft with a film tension control breaker. The shaft capacity is up to 3000 m of the 24 - 31 microns film. The film holder unit is equipped with a trim slitter and a perforating wheel. The laminating process is made between two laminating rollers - a highly polished chrome roller, and a lower hard rubber pressure roller. The laminating roller is heated with a dry electric system inside the roller, with a sensitive temperature sensor. The warming up time is shorter than 10 minutes. The pressure is pneumatically adjustable, with an extra independent control knob for each roller edge. The machine is fitted with OMRON Programmable Logic Controllers, which control all machines’ functions. The used PLC system includes many automation items for an easy control of the machine and a reliable lamination. The whole machine is controlled by an interactive easy understandable icon touch screen panel – no language version is needed.
The integrated bump separator (sheeter) is equipped with a pair of fast cycling rollers. The process is controlled from the machine PLC unit. The separated sheets are delivered into a vibrating jogger (optional) or a pallet stacker (optional).
The machine laminates the BOPP films (23 – 42 microns) and Nylon films (max. 35 microns). The PET films (max. 25 microns) can be laminated with the optional module only.
FOLIANT Mercury 760NG is certified by independent testing laboratory DGUV Test and obtained GS mark ("Tested Safety"). The measurements for operators safety are better then required by law in order to minimize injuries.
- Maximal Speed: single side 20 m/min
- Feeding System: automatic, Suction Feeder Foliant, Feeder's Capacity 40 cm
- Overlaps: Automatic, PLC Controlled, Overlaps Accuracy ± 2 mm
- Separation: Automatic, bump rollers
- Paper Weight: 115–600 g/m²
- Main Roller Pressure System: Pneumatic
- Compressor: External, 150 l / min, 6-8 bar
- Minimal Sheets Size (w×l): 20×30 cm
- Maximal Sheets Size (w×l): 76×110 cm
- Maximal Performance: 1300 B1 / hod.
- Temperature Control: 80–140 °C, Warming Up Time 8 min
- Power Supply: 3 f., 400V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Power: 6000 W
- Mechanical Parameters: Floorspace (w×l) 140×330 cm, Weight: 680 kg